Skip to main content

7 months into 2013

Well it has been some time, Things are still looking up for me! I am still training 6 days a week and preparing for my first 5k in 5 days!!! I am also doing Biggest loser tho I lost only 4lbs this time. I just need to work on my diet. FOOD is such an enemy!!!!!
 David and I are still going strong, Love him more and more each and everyday, he supports me in everything I do, he is even trying to start working out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting in the gym

So it has now been almost a week without my gym! It is still something to adjust too. I miss seeing all the trainers who ask me how I am doing and bringing in bagels just to brighten there days. I know I will always have the friendships I have made there and the results as long as I keep up with my weekly routines. I am also working with David once a week to get him active and on his way to a much healthier lifestyle. I want him to be around for our future children and be able to run and play with them. David told me when he was younger that he would not live past 30. It broke my heart to know that he did not believe that he would live to be 31 when he was just going to be 27. But like me it will take baby steps and pushing yourself harder then you thought you could. I love him and want to grow very very old together.

My home may be gone and also some pounds but not my pride.

On April 30th,2014  my gym closed it's doors forever. I am still unsure about what my future holds going to L.A fitness.  I said good bye to some friends/family, but not forever just while things are figured out. Vision Quest was a home a place to be comfortable and myself where all my stress just went away.  We as a family created many memories in those walls. We hope that our family will stay strong as we make this new gym our home. It will never be the same and not everyone will know my name when I walk in the door. I do know one thing my family is behind me and will make sure I complete my goals. So here is to the future and what lies ahead and not behind.

Self care entry #1

 What am I most proud of? I would have to say the thing that I am most proud of is that I actually completed some college and I am married. I never would have thought that I would actually do either of these two things, in 2012 I complete my certificate in Pastry and Baking for Le Cordon Bleu. In September 2020 I got married after 4 years engaged and almost 8 years together. Be accomplishments that going on my past I never would have thought would be the case. I am so grateful for the life that I now have and the one that I continue to create with David.