Well the warm weather is here! So happy it may be hot but at least it is not wet. In a way I miss summers back home but for the most part it is nice not to sweat right when I walk out the door. Bummer part to it all is that when my days of come around its really shitty outside, but on the plus I do get out when David is off so that is much better. As long as we can enjoy the sun togther.
So it has now been almost a week without my gym! It is still something to adjust too. I miss seeing all the trainers who ask me how I am doing and bringing in bagels just to brighten there days. I know I will always have the friendships I have made there and the results as long as I keep up with my weekly routines. I am also working with David once a week to get him active and on his way to a much healthier lifestyle. I want him to be around for our future children and be able to run and play with them. David told me when he was younger that he would not live past 30. It broke my heart to know that he did not believe that he would live to be 31 when he was just going to be 27. But like me it will take baby steps and pushing yourself harder then you thought you could. I love him and want to grow very very old together.
Comments
Post a Comment