Skip to main content

Getting in the gym

So it has now been almost a week without my gym! It is still something to adjust too. I miss seeing all the trainers who ask me how I am doing and bringing in bagels just to brighten there days.
I know I will always have the friendships I have made there and the results as long as I keep up with my weekly routines. I am also working with David once a week to get him active and on his way to a much healthier lifestyle. I want him to be around for our future children and be able to run and play with them. David told me when he was younger that he would not live past 30. It broke my heart to know that he did not believe that he would live to be 31 when he was just going to be 27. But like me it will take baby steps and pushing yourself harder then you thought you could. I love him and want to grow very very old together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not sure what to say

Well all I can say is that I am bored and really wanted to type something. I can't lie I missed myspace and blogging on there, But this is much better.   I was born and raised in Michigan, many people when I tell them that they say Minnisota close but not so much lol.  It's been an amazing time here in Seattle though, I have an amazing man as well as an adorable puppy name Leeloo. She is almost 3 months old.   Also, I never imagined myself here in the big city but its nice and there is so much to explore. I am going back to school as soon as my man is done with grad. school. Not sure where but I will be finishing my degree in Ele. education.

My home may be gone and also some pounds but not my pride.

On April 30th,2014  my gym closed it's doors forever. I am still unsure about what my future holds going to L.A fitness.  I said good bye to some friends/family, but not forever just while things are figured out. Vision Quest was a home a place to be comfortable and myself where all my stress just went away.  We as a family created many memories in those walls. We hope that our family will stay strong as we make this new gym our home. It will never be the same and not everyone will know my name when I walk in the door. I do know one thing my family is behind me and will make sure I complete my goals. So here is to the future and what lies ahead and not behind.

2013 and Jodie 2.0 Back in action

Well a new year has begun and many things have changed. No Joshua in my life, he was crazy and saying that he would kill himself to be with me, he also said that he loved me when we had only known each other for a day. On the plus side, I now have been at Panera Bread as a night baker for 4 months. On Christmas I started dating David Jason Morrison, He is truly the man of my dreams, he misses me as much as I miss him and he has the same cheesy romantic sense as I do and I love it. Finally the man of my dreams right here all mine, I love him so much. In December I got a roommate and we live in the apartment that Devin and I rented a year ago, Her name is Pamela Mccall, she is so far a great friend. I got her in the gym with me and she now has the same trainer as me Gareth Whiteley. Speaking of training I had to stop paying because my rent is mostly where my checks go to and also my gas and a few other bills. So i have only been able to pay every other month and not every other w